Sunday, September 8, 2019

Kyoto sightseeing of September2019,My recommend spot

Hi,I tell you who come  to Kyoto in September about my recommend event!

The full moon of September will be 13th.
I call a full moon of September the harvest moon in Japan.We call so an especially big round full moon in the autumn middle.
We seemed to have a custom to love the moon from Jomon period.The festival of the moon-viewing  came from China.And became the official event in Heian period.
A festival of the moon-viewing is held now in many temples and shrines.

Please look a festival of the moon-viewing if  you come for Kyoto in September.The recommendation of the moon-viewing festival is Daikaku-ji Temple.It is the scene that the moon reflected in a month and the pond floating in the night sky is wonderful!There is the space that it is very solemn,and is beautiful there.

Please go for moon-viewing festival of Kyoto if a schedule mathes by fire weather!

Thank you for come my blog.This picture is my painting.
The place is Arashiyama Kyoto.It is very beautiful place.

painting,writting is HIKARI&
I look for art agent to  spread my painting to the people together.


No comments:

Post a Comment